Saturday, September 8, 2012

MIA!!

I've been a little preoccupied with a little project I got myself into. I took on the challenge of making fabric covered flip flops and hair bows for the girls gymnastics team. Both my girls are on the team with like 28 other girls! So in between every day chaos I've been busy with that...and I am so glad for it to be over! LOL Well I will be able to see all the girls wearing them today, its the first meet of the season and I know they are going to look so cute!! I will post a picture later with the results!

Anyways now that those are done I can concentrate on my papercrafts. So look for my new post this week because I'm going to layitallout!! Get it layouts all week? I know its not that funny...I smiled at it though! Have a great weekend!!

No comments: